Samuel is the Conservative Candidate for Mayor of the West of England. He lives in Windmill Hill in the South of Bristol and run a communications consultancy as well as an ethical business network working with other enterprises on issues like protecting the environment and social responsibility.
He believes that his experiences working with business has given him the knowledge and expertise build a sustainable and eco-friendly post Covid recovery. He will fight for jobs that work for the whole of the West of England. Jobs that provide real career opportunities and job security. So together we can build a dynamic, prosperous and sustainable West of England.
His plan for the West of England includes:
- Protecting the environment and cutting CO2 emissions.
- Delivering a better transport system and cutting congestion.
- Supporting a free port in Bristol.
- Building homes and communities that people want to live in.
- Support our towns and villages by building more train stations with better services.
- Support businesses, charities and community groups so we develop an economy that works for all.
- Promote training opportunities for all ages.
He says “I believe that the West of England deserves a strong voice and we should work for everyone so that no one, and no community, is left behind.
I will be the strong voice that the West of England needs and will fight for you every step of the way. I will make sure the region's recovery is secure and will work with partners in central government to deliver for you.”